Friday, April 23, 2010
Varities of food in the capital city of India,/Neeraj Kumar
• Chinese food: Chinese food is available in every five star hotel in India, while most restaurants in Delhi do serve Chinese food.
• Little Italy, Defence Colony market.
• The west view at Maurya Sheraton, Olive near the Qutub Minar.
• The Big Chill, Khan market and East of Kailash is popular with a young crowd for great smoothies, ice-creams, cheescakes and Italian food.
• Flavour of Italy, near the Moolchand flyover.
• EGO thai at Friends Colony market.
• Culnaire at GK 2.
• Chilli Seasons at Lodhi Colony market.
• Ban Thai at the Oberoi Hotel.
• Moti Mahal Deluxe and Havemore at Pandara Park.
• Bukhara at MAURYA SHERATON.
This restaurant is featured in the book “ 1001 places to visit, which is the best in terms of taste, ambience and quality.
Posted by smita at 10:02 AM